5th ESG & Sustainability Strategy India Summit 2024
With the view to emerge at the top with respect to its ESG commitment, India has over the last year made substantial efforts focused on implementing robust strategies and initiatives that align with the agenda to achieve sustainable growth. As a continuous effort from last year, the Indian Budget 2022 - 2023 is expected to accelerate sustainable growth, promote digital economy, implement energy transition and climate action. It seeks to achieve macro-economic growth while focusing on micro-economic inclusive welfare development.
From April 2023, it will be mandatory for the country's top 1,000 listed companies to produce a business responsibility and sustainability report as part of their more traditional annual financial report. Organizations are already adopting international standards and frameworks such as those for integrated reporting, complying with those standards produced by the Global Reporting Initiative or the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, and their alignment to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
The 4th ESG & Sustainability Strategy India Summit is one of the country's premier dedicated conference, that provides a common platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across India with focus on compliance, regulatory guidelines and the latest innovations in sustainability.
- Understanding what ESG requirements will be in coming years and what companies need to prepare for
- Working on what ideal ESG performers look like to investors
- Tell your Sustainability Story
- Finding and building strategies for your organisation's route to Net Zero
- Meet companies that have successfully championed the cause of diversity & inclusion into the DNA of their culture
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in discussions on climate change
- Learn from companies that have adopted ethical and sustainable business practices
- Opportunity to exchange views with the experts, gain insight into recent cases and gather new ideas to encourage sustainable in your company